All Managers, Supervisors, Janitors, Cleaning Supervisors who manage staff on a daily basis and are involved/responsible for their direct Health and Safety at work.
Course content overview
- the importance of complying with Health and Safety Law
- the importance of reporting all accidents and incidents under Health and Safety Law and the implications of non-reporting.
- employees and managers responsibilities
- the requirements of the General Work Environment
- the need for Risk Assessment, COSHH Assessment, Manual Handling Assessment
- the causes of work related ill health
This course is designed to equip Managers/Supervisors with the necessary knowledge to help maintain a safe and healthy work environment and illustrate the legislative requirements of the Health and Safety at Work. The course is completed with a multiple-choice exam paper at the end.
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
A qualified member of the Talent and Organisational Development Team
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details