Who is it for?
Managers and designated persons responsible for the investigation and reporting of accidents/incidents or occupational ill health as required under the R.I.D.D.O.R Regulations 1995
Course content overview
- the basic requirements of R.I.D.D.O.R
- reasons for effectively managing health and safety
- the theory of “accident causation”
- the direct and indirect causes of accidents
- undertaking an accident/incident investigation
- reporting accidents in line with NLC procedures
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
Health and Safety Team
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?