Who is it for?
Any employee who has been designated duties to perform in the event of a fire alarm activation in their workplace
Course content overview
The aims of this training course are:
- To provide delegates with an appreciation of the three elements of the triangle of combustion
- To provide delegates with an appreciation of the means by which fire can spread
- To provide delegates with information on the safe use of fire extinguishers
- To familiarise delegates with the need for, and typical content of, a fire precautions register
- To enable delegates to contribute effectively to the management of fire safety in their workplace
What you need to do before attending?
You should have been nominated as a fire warden/controller for your work area
How long does this course last?
One Day (Normally 9.30 am to 4.30pm)
Who will provide this training?
A qualified member of the Occupational Health & Safety Team
How much does this cost?
Contact Occupational Safety & Wellbeing for details