All staff who have direct or delegated responsibilities for carrying out and recording the results of workplace risk assessments as required by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Course content overview
- the legal requirements of risk assessment
- identifying workplace hazards, evaluating the risks and identify/recommend appropriate control measures
- generic risk assessments – value and limitations
- NLC guidelines on risk assessment
- completing NLC risk assessment form
What you need to do before attending?
Familiarise yourself with NLC Health and Safety Policy Arrangements – General Risk Assessment Section 4
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
NLC Health and Safety Team
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?