All managers with direct or delegated responsibility for the Health and Safety of others.
Course content overview
- the legal requirements of health and safety in the workplace
- the reasons for, and benefits of, good health and safety management
- how to apply NLC Health and Safety Management System in your area of work
- recent developments in health and safety, including fire safety, occupational health hazards, control of contractors
- the duties and responsibilities delegated to you by the NLC Health and Safety Policy and current legislation
Note: A final written assessment and project are required at the end of the course, leading to the award of the IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
What you need to do before attending?
You should complete the Talking About Mental Health e-learning module.
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
NLC Health and Safety Team
How much does this cost?
IOSH Registration £65
Contact Health Safety and Wellbeing Team for details of any additional costs.
When is this course running?