Staff responsible for routine inspection (weekly/daily) of children’s play areas
Course content overview
- Child development
- The importance of play
- Accidents, type, frequency and severity
- Relevant legislation and affects on operators and inspectors
- EN1176 Standards
- Record keeping, documentation, fault reporting
- Systematic approach to inspections and risk assessments
- Approaches to playgrounds
- Playground surroundings and assets
- Inspection of equipment and surfacing and assets
- Common faults
- Site inspection Practical
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
This course will be run by an external trainer
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details