Operatives and Front Line Supervisors managing in-house teams or contractors, from the following service sectors
Roads and Highways/StreetScene and Transport/or any other related services section
Course content overview
- The issues working on high speed dual and single carriage ways
- Understanding signage
- Litter picking risk assessments
- Community clean ups and volunteers
- Service specific hazards and risks – mitigation and management
- Sources of advice, guidance and training
- Best practice case studies – learning from others working in the sector
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details