Who is it for?
Any administrative staff who are likely to be involved in the preparation of minutes in relation to Child or Adult Support and Protection procedures.
Course content overview
- become familiar with the layouts of minute forms
- consider attitudes, feelings and confidentiality issues
- consider the differences between Child Protection and Adult Protection meetings, minutes and admin processes/procedures
- develop awareness and understanding of the background to Public Protection: procedures, referrals, investigation and case conferences
- examine the important elements of minute taking
- introduce participants to Public Protection meetings and to familiarise them with methods of taking minutes
- understand the purpose of Public Protection meetings – case conferences and core group meetings
What you need to do before attending?
Prior to attending this course, participants should have completed the following:
Minute Takers Open Learning Pathway accessed on Connect via http://connect/index.aspx?articleid=14012
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
How much does this cost?