Who is it for?
This course is aimed at employees from a range of agencies and professions who are involved in risk assessment and risk management in child protection.
Course content overview
The course focuses on risk assessment and risk management in child protection and provide an understanding of:
- the purpose and process of assessment
- agency roles and responsibilities
- the importance of inter-agency co-operation and communication
- how to take a proactive and inclusive approach when undertaking assessments
- the “language” of assessment
- the skills necessary to gather and organise data
- how to exercise professional judgement when undertaking assessments
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
Child Protection Committee
When is this course running?