Who is it for?
All professionals who work with children aged 0-5 years and/or their families.
Course content overview
This course supports the building relationships with parents and partners competency and aims to enable Early Years practitioners to confidently promote and utilise the play@home programme with children and families and/or provide support to obtain other appropriate services and resources.
The course will examine:
- the inequalities in health that some families face and the difference this makes to changing health behaviour
- attitudes and values towards play, and the barriers that exist for children, and parents, in communities and society as a whole
- the key recommendations and benefits of play through using the play@home programme with families
- how to raise the issue of play with families and the challenges and opportunities of doing this
- when and how to signpost to additional services and resources
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
Child Protection Committee
When is this course running?