Who is it for?
Course content overview
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to respond appropriately to child protection situations which may arise in the course of your work. You will look at:
- the impact of individual experience, values and attitudes in the protection of children
- the historical context and legal framework relating to child protection
- different categories of abuse
- the importance of working in partnership within child protection practice
- your role and responsibilities in relation to NLC Child Protection Procedures
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
Learning and Organisational Development Team
When is this course running?