Who is it for?
Multi-agency practitioners working with babies, young children, school-aged children, young people and families.
Course content overview
This course aims to introduce practitioners to the Solihull Approach and how it can be used in their daily work on a one to one basis. It can be used for:
- early intervention and prevention in the early years
- everyone in a team e.g. children’s centre, parent and baby unit, school (from receptionists to support staff to teachers)
- providing parenting programmes from conception through to adolescence
- emphasis on including fathers
- increasing the accessibility of parenting programmes through online courses (which cover the same content as the face to face groups)
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
Learning and Organisational Development Team
When is this course running?