Any non-finance manager wishing to gain a better understanding of local government finance and the budgetary process.
Course content overview
- the key features of local government finance
- the regulatory and statutory framework
- why local authorities prepare annual accounts
- distinction between financial and management accounts
- key features of the financial management system
- why local authorities prepare annual budgets
- the principles of budget profiling
What you need to do before attending?
No pre-course work stipulated
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
How much does this cost?
Exact cost depends on number of attendees. Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for more details.
When is this course running?