Since 1979, the Plain English Campaign have been campaigning against gobbledygook, jargon and misleading public information. They have helped many government departments and other official organisations with their documents, reports and publications.
North Lanarkshire Council are lifetime corporate members of the Plain English Campaign – and this means as well as discounted face to face training we are entitled to up to 50 free places on their various online courses.
Click the links below to find out more about the online courses available:
- The Plain English Course (letters and reports)
- Plain English ‘Grammarcheck’ course
- Plain English business writing course
- Plain English design course
- Plain English writing for websites course
If you would like to complete one of the courses please complete the attached application form and send it to TOD@northlan.gov.uk.