All members of staff under 20 hours per week will be required to undertake this training as well as newly appointed members of staff
Staff will be required to attend this course every 3 years.
Course content overview
- Maintain standards and food safety within the workplace
- Reduce the risks of food poisoning and food complaints
- Identify ways of protecting, preventing and destroying bacteria
- Explain how the food law affects them
- Successfully complete the Introductory Food Hygiene Examination
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
A qualified member of the Talent and Organisational Development Team
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?