Drivers identified as being required to operate this machine who have no previous experience.
Course content overview
- Demonstrate ability to operate the machine as per the operator manual.
- Load lorry using both clamshell bucket and swivel hooks.
- Carry out routine pre/post use checks to the machine.
- Demonstrate understanding of all Health & Safety aspects of operating the machine.
What you need to do before attending?
Hold a valid Category C Licence. Ensure that the information on both parts of your driving licence is up to date e.g. address, endorsements etc.
The following must be taken along to the training course:
- 2 passport size photographs taken with a light background. NB: Please write your name on the back of one of the photographs
- Home address, Postcode and Telephone Number
- National Insurance Number
- Both parts of your driving licence
- Drivers CPC Card (if you have been issued with one)
How long does this course last?
Note: this may vary depending on training provider
Who will provide this training?
This course will be run by an external trainer
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?