All new and redeployed Janitorial staff
Course content overview
This session is designed to inform and instruct all staff with the necessary knowledge to help maintain a safe and healthy work environment whilst carrying out responsibilities in their area and to underpin the need for policies and procedures to be adhered to.
Delegate participation is required and will include individual completion of records
- Understand the Organisational requirements for the need for workplace Safe Systems of Work including workplace manuals
- Understand the structure of each manual, its contents, relevance and how each manual is used
- Understand the importance of training and the timeous completion of all on site, personal, and special training records.
- Understand the importance of the location of each manual, for individual use, inspection and audit purposes
- Learn the organisations policies , procedures and workplace instructions
- Understand the requirements of the Data Protection Act and what should and should not be stored in each manual in line with the organisations security policies
- Participate in the completion of your own training records
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
Who will deliver this training?
Talent and Organisational Development Team
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?