Who is it for?
Experienced forklift operators requiring refresher training (this refresher training is due every three years)
Course content overview
- carry out pre-shift inspection
- load and unload vehicles and static racking
- the causes of instability of the truck and loads
- understand your responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other current legislation
What you need to do before attending?
You must have:
- a current driving licence
- a valid Forklift Operators Certificate
How long does this course last?
1 day (this may vary depending on the training provider)
Who will provide this training?
This course will be run by an external trainer
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?