Who is it for?
Employees whose work duties include securing plant for transportation
Course content overview
- compliance with the Road Traffic Act 1991
- compliance with the “Code of Practice: Safety of Loads on Vehicles” and adherence to its set guidelines
- awareness of the types of restraint suitable for given load, the number of said restraints necessary and the suitable positioning of restraints
- understanding the weight capacity of vehicles and how to avoid overloading axles
- understanding safety factors involved in loading vehicles
What you need to do before attending?
How long does this course last?
1 day (this will vary depending on the training provider)
Who will provide this training?
This course will be run by an external trainer
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?