Who is it for?
Experienced quad bike operators requiring refresher training (this is due every 3 years)
Course content overview
- preparation for riding, PPE/safety checks
- accident prevention
- what is an ATV
- possible problems
- effect of loads/trailers on ATVs
- route planning – risk assessment
- familiarisation with instruments and controls
- starting and stopping
- driving the machine – basic manoeuvers
- ascend/descend/traverse undulating ground safely
- practical exercise
What you need to do before attending?
- hold a current Category B licence
- hold a PA2 Pesticide Certificate (if using ATV for pesticide application)
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
This will be run by a qualified member of the Talent and Organisational Development Team
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?