Who is it for?
Experienced skidsteer operators
Course content overview
- demonstrate ability to load/unload materials using fork and bucket attachments
- carry out pre use checks and daily routine maintenance
- observe safety and have an awareness of all related legislation
What you need to do before attending?
You must hold a valid Skidsteer Operators Certificate
You must bring the following to the course:
- a passport sized photograph taken with a light background (your name should be printed on the back)
- home address and telephone number
- national insurance number
- protective footwear
- safety helmet
- waterproof clothing
How long does this course last?
Who will provide this training?
This course will be run by an external trainer
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?