Who is this for?
Holders of a valid PA2 certificate. Refresher training recommended every 5 years
Course content overview
- Prepare the applicator for work, calibrate it and operate it to ensure correct application rate without risk to themselves, other people and the environment.
- Use the information detailed on product labels to determine the approved uses for the product and its potential hazards to human safety, non-target areas and the environment in general.
- Carry out daily and routine maintenance on the applicator.
- Carry out the correct procedure for cleaning PPE and application equipment which may have been contaminated with pesticide.
What you need to do before attending?
- hold a valid PA1 certificate and PA2 certificate
- hold a current driving licence
- be able to operate the vehicle the sprayer is mounted on (ATV, tractor)
You must complete a Candidate Registration Form prior to attending the course.
You must also provide a passport size photo. Print your Name, Date of Birth and Postcode on the back of this photo.
The form and photo should be returned together to the Land Management Office in Bellshill.
How long does this course last?
Note: this may vary depending on training provider
Who will provide this training?
This course will be run by an external trainer
How much does this cost?
Contact Talent and Organisational Development Team for details
When is this course running?