Welcome to the ASPIRE Foundation programme as part of the North Lanarkshire Council Leadership and Learning Academy.
Purpose of the Programme
This programme will help existing, and aspiring, team leaders to develop their leadership skills. It also provides a stepping stone to further development and, on successful completion, you will gain the CMI Level 2 Award in Team Leading.
What’s involved in the programme?
The programme is split into four main modules, over 5 and a half days and includes a mixture of:
- development days (tutor led)
- written work
- personal presentation
Module 1 – Introduction to Team Leading (Being a Team Leader)
- Topic 1 – Induction
- Topic 2 – Introduction to team leading
- Topic 3 – Assignment tutorial
Module 2 – Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Topic 1 – Communication and interpersonal skills
- Topic 2 – Personal presentation
Module 3 – Introduction to Business Processes
- Topic 1 – Introduction to business processes
Module 4 – Introduction to Change Management
- Topic 1 – Introduction to change management
- Introduction to ASPIRE Foundation
- Action Centred Leadership
- Introduction to Health and Safety
- DSE Assessment
- Equality and Diversity
- Presentation Skills
- Reflective Practice
- Assignment Tutorial
When is the programme running?
Click the links below for details